In an effort to support antiracism and the Black Lives Matter movement, 50% of the proceeds from masks made in either of these fabrics will be donated to Black Futures Lab, an organization impacting politics in Black communities.
These fabrics were designed by fabric designer Rashida Coleman-Hale for Cotton and Steel Fabrics.
You will receive a custom-made face mask in our fitted style shown above. The fitted style is contoured to fit the curves of the cheeks, chin, and jaw, which creates a comfortable fit.
Remember to select your size and to make your fabric selection.
- Fabrication: Your mask is washable and reusable, has extra soft elastic ear loops, contains flexible wire embedded in the fabric to mold around your nose, and is crafted with three layers of 100% cotton fabric. All of our masks are sewn with a pocket for the placement of a filter. Filters are not included with your order.
- Pricing: Adults’ and children’s masks in this collection are on sale for $10 each.
- Support handmade! All masks are hand cut and sewn by seamstresses in Upstate New York.
- Face Mask of the Month Gives Back! With each mask purchased in this collection, 50% of the purchase price will be donated to Black Futures Lab in support of antiracism.
- Washing Instructions: We recommend that you wash your face mask when you receive it and after each wear. Machine wash in cold water on the delicate cycle. The use of a delicates bag will help the mask keep its shape. Tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry. In a pinch, handwashing is okay, too.
- Please Note: Masks are not recommended for children under age 3 or for anyone unable to remove the mask without assistance.
9.25” end to end (not including ear loops); 5.5” tall in the center at the nose bridge; Fits teens and adult female faces best.
9.25” end to end (not including ear loops); 6.25” tall in the center at the nose bridge; Fits adult male faces best
Child Small (ages 3-6)
7” end to end (not including ear loops); 3.75” tall in the center at the nose bridge
Child Large (ages 7-11)
7.25” end to end (not including ear loops); 4.5” tall in the center at the nose bridge