A Face Mask of the Month subscription transforms the responsibility of wearing a mask into an adventure! A subscription allows you to receive and try various mask styles as well as to collect a variety of beautiful colors and prints.
We have made it easy to get exactly what you want in your monthly subscription! Simply choose each size you would like to receive, and the rest is up to us. We will surprise you each month with mask styles and fabrics. The masks pictured here are examples of what you may receive. Please note that you may request specific prints that we offer; simply put the fabric name(s) in the Notes to Seller section at checkout.
- 2 Masks for $20 monthly
- Free Shipping
- Fabrication: All masks you receive will be washable and reusable, have extra soft elastic ear loops, contain flexible wire embedded in the fabric to mold around your nose, and be crafted from at least two layers of 100% cotton fabric. All of our masks are sewn with a pocket for the placement of a filter. Filters are not included with your subscription.
- Sizing: Subscribers receive a variety of mask styles, so no single set of measurements will describe all masks you may receive. However, to get a better idea of sizing, please view our fitted mask measurements here.
- No long-term commitment. You may pause or cancel your subscription any time after your first order. A paused subscription can be resumed at a later date.
- Support handmade! All masks are hand cut and sewn by seamstresses in Upstate New York.
- Face Mask of the Month Gives Back! With each subscription, we donate a face mask to a healthcare agency in need.
- Washing Instructions: We recommend that you wash your face mask after each wear. That is the beauty of our subscription service. While your worn masks are washing, Face Mask of the Month subscribers can be sure they have clean ones in ready supply. Machine wash in cold water. The use of a delicates bag will help the mask keep its shape. Tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry. In a pinch, handwashing is okay, too.
- Please Note: Masks are not recommended for children under age 3 or for anyone unable to remove the mask without assistance.